|Question: What advice do you have for singers, who want to improve there voice in singing?
|Nors Music's response:|
Alfredo Norese - Argentina
I want to answer this question with 10 advices I read from one of the best pop music producers, Mike Stock, from Stock, Aiken and Waterman ( Kylie Minogue, Bananarama, jason Donovan, etc)
1. Do not smoke.
2. Sing a well-known song.
3. Make sure you are in the right key.
4. Keep to the tune.
5. Don't overdo the vocal gymnastics.
6. Breathe properly from the diaphragm.
7. Concentrate as much on the words as the tune.
8. Understand the song and mean it from the heart.
9. Listen to comments and criticisms.
10. Know all the rules completely before you break them.
I hope this can be useful for you.
Click here to go to this Producer Home Page on our site.